NEW JERSEY GUN LAWS
New Jersey CCW QUICK FACTS
0honor a new jersey permit
0new jersey honors
New Jersey Reciprocity Map
New Jersey CCW permit recognition
New Jersey CCW Permit
New Jersey is a “May Issue” state.
The permit is valid for 2 years.
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Is a person of good character.
- Has demonstrated he or she is familiar with the safe handling and use of handguns.
- Has demonstrated a justifiable need to carry a handgun.
- Have references from three persons who have known applicant for a minimum of three years.
- Federal Law – Prohibits the following persons
WITH CONCEALED CARRY PERMIT
Where You Can Carry
- State and national forests
- Road side rest areas
- All areas of the state – except those listed below
Where You Cannot Carry
Details on New Jersey Gun Laws
New Jersey Contacts
New Jersey State Police
Monday – Friday 8am – 4pm
Address P.O. Box 7068
CityWest Trenton, NJ 08628