Sykes Asia has a current job opening for a Software Development Manager. Some of the responsibilities of the position include leading a software engineering team. For interested applicants, you can email your resume to careers-mla at sykes dot com.
- To provide leadership to the software engineering team, execute software engineering plans, manages engineering schedules, resource allocations, employee development and coaching.
- Responsible for the all software development, implementation and maintenance of all applications in compliance to Sykes development methods and standards.
- To provide architectural and technical guidance to software product development and is expected to participate in all stages of the software development lifecycle.
- To actively contribute to Improvement Programs, and will take responsibility for delivery of part or all of certain Team Initiatives.
- To work with peers and counterparts to ensure that the initiative is completed and effective.
- Responsible for all technical project documentation. This must be kept under version control, with sign-off (if appropriate) and stored in a suitable indexed manner.
- At least 5 five years related software development experience
- Graduate of Engineering or Computer related courses
- Experience of managing out-sourced/vendor based developments.
- Working knowledge of the Capability Maturity Model, preferably familiar with Level 2/3.
- Demonstrable experience to technically design and architect enterprise class applications.
- Experience of working with code, component, and message repositories.
- Good understanding of hardware infrastructure and how this must be applied in enterprise applications, particularly to support contingency.
- Good understanding of networking technologies and principles.
- Good understanding of Software Configuration Management strategies and tools.
- Excellent understanding of Object Orientated Analysis and Design and Component analysis.
- Excellent understanding of all Software Development methodologies (AGILE, Lean, Waterfall, RUP, RAD).
- Business knowledge (some preferred); CRM, HR/Financial Systems
- Excellent understanding of the following technology C#.NET, .NET Framework, Java Script, ASP.NET, XML, Web application Frameworks, Design Patterns,
- Good understanding of SAS 70, SOX and software AUDIT.
Find more information from the Ortigas Online Location Map of Sykes Asia Inc.
Hi. Are there any job openings for fresh graduates? The course taken was Management. Graduated from University of Asia and the Pacific. Thank you. Your reply will be very much appreciated.